Our services are provided exclusively by volunteers, free of charge, to anyone age 50 or older who resides in our local community. There are no income-level requirements. Financial contributions are appreciated but not required. We provide:
- Transportation: To medical appointments.
- Companion Shopping: To pharmacies, banks, groceries.
- Handy Helpers: Help with minor home repairs.
- Friendly Callers: Volunteers make regular contact by phone with our clients
- In-Home Visitors: Volunteers provide the home-bound with companionship.
- Referrals: When the services of a professional are needed, we help locate on-line and other resources.